Raduga Grez Wooden Tea Set, Mustard and Pink
Invite all your friends and stuffed animals! It's time for a tea party, with this lovely wooden set by Raduga Grez. Handcrafted by third generation toy makers, each is carved of sustainably sourced wood; finished with non-toxic, water-based paints, and left unlacquered so that the natural character and grain of the wood can be experienced. Arrives packaged in a simple, cotton bag for storage.
Set includes a kettle with lid, sugar bowl, two sugar cubes, two tea cups, two saucers and two spoons.
- 12 pieces plus cotton bag
- Solid wood with non-toxic, water-based paint
- Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Made in Russia
- Kettle, sugar bowl, and cups measure approx. 12cm, 9cm, and 5cm in height respectively
- Recommended for ages 3+
- Shades may differ slightly from the shades on the screen. Tree knots or streaks of wood are possible and part of the beauty of natural, wooden toys. Details, texture and size may vary slightly as each is carefully crafted by hand.
Raduga Grez is a third generation, family company that believes that toys can be art. Their products are handcrafted from solid wood; no glues, no plywood, no lacquer. They use German Biofa oils and water-based paints to finish the toys. With a reverence for wood they honor the unique and beautiful character of each piece. Focusing on supporting local artisans and running a family-friendly business, Raduga Grez sources local wood and produces everything locally, by hand. Truly a family-to-family model, your purchases will benefit your family as they are passed from generation to generation, while also supporting a beautiful tradition of craftsmanship.